domingo, 13 de septiembre de 2009

NEGATIVE CONTRACTIONS WITH BE
C2



2.- Larry isn`t from france

3.- Lisa and I aren´t students

4.- Our school isn´t big

5.- I`m not Canadian

6.- You aren´t in my class



C3

2.- he´s not a manager -he isen´t a manager

3.-They´re not teachers -They aren´t teachers

4.-It`s not big -It isn´t big

5.- They´re not in class -They aren´t in class

6.-We`re not Italian - We aren´t Italian



C4

conversation 1:

2.- isn´t

comnversation2:

1.-aren´t 2.- aren`t

conversation 3:

1.- isn´t 2.- isn´t

conversation 4:

1.- isn`t 2.- is

conversation 5:

1.-isn´t 2.-is

conversation 6:

1.-aren´t 2.-are



D

a: age?

b:country?

c:health

d:job?



D2:

2:flower

3:Rome and Venice

4.-colors

5.-dictionary

6.-fruits

7.-june

8.-pizza



B

The Rose and Violet are flowers

The spanish and french are languages

The bear is a big animal

The blue and Read is my favorite colors

November and Dicember are festive Months

D3

The flowers are beautiful

The flowers aren´t beautiful



The elepath is big

The elepath isn´t big



The mouse is small

The mouse isn´t small



The spider is an ungly inset

The spider isn´t an ungly inset



The child is young

The child isn´t young



D4

2.-It´s 2:00

3.-It´s not it late

4.-The bank closed at four

5.-My birthday is in february



D5

1My name is Rosio Berbal. I´m 15 years old. I´m From Mexican . I´m a student.



2My name is Rosa Serafin. I´m 15 years old. I´m from Mexican . I´m a student.



3My name is Gerado Fuerte. I´m 32 years old. I´m From Mexican. I´m an acouting.





D6

I´m is 17 years old. She is not a normal teenager in the afternoon she is an amplayee at Macro Ads. She is not the only teenager there. He is an employee, too. He only 16 years old. Both teenagers are students at West Valley High School. West Valley Higt School is near the offices of Macro Ads.





E1

2.-c

3.-c

4.-a

5.-c

6.- b



E2

2.-India is in Asia

4.-She is in the classroom

5.-They are happy

6.-I´m not a student

7.-Paul isn´t Brazilian

























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario